To be in compliance with the recent FTC ruling that bloggers need to disclose if they are being paid or compensated for their posts, the following is my full disclosure policy and how I do business:
- The Hawaiian Home, is a website written and edited by me, Krista Mayne and from time to time, other guest posters. It’s sole purpose is to show you cool Hawaiian furnishings or other items I love pertaining to Hawaii.
- I take great pride in being one of the most comprehensive resources for Hawaiian and tropical furnishings, decor, and other items.
- I spend a crazy amount of time working on this website. Naturally, I have to make some grocery money to justify the crazy number of hours I work helping everyone out. Therefore, Tall Clothing Mall, LLC accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and other forms of compensation. For example, many of the links you click on that take you to other stores for shopping, pay me a small commission for the referral. Also, you’ll know when I do a paid post because it will be distinguished as a ”sponsored” or paid post. All compensation agreed upon is for my time to create the content.
- I will never be influenced by any form of compensation. I have strong opinions and integrity, therefore I will be honest in my judgment and recommendations to my readers. You can be assured that if I don’t love the product, or think it’s old fashioned or outdated, – I won’t promote them. Period.
- I do participate in fun giveaways with companies that I love. From time to time, I may be given the opportunity to try out the product for free too. I always disclose that I received a free product to try out. Often, we offer giveaways, without us receiving anything too! I will always write my honest opinions and experiences. The opinions expressed by me on this blog or in social media are purely my own. I believe in being my authentic self and strive to live up to that expectation every day. Lastly, this website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
For questions about this website, feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org