Just a reminder that I am a travel agent and would love to help you plan your next trip. I am a Hawaii destination specialist and am constantly looking out for the best offers! Here are the hottest Hawaiian vacation deals of the week:
1. Norwegian Hawaii Cruise – includes airfare, 2 nights pre-cruise, transfers and 7 night cruise from $1999 per person. Book by June 30th. See more details here.
2. Get up to $1000 resort credits at Starwood Resorts land only bookings in Hawaii – book by 6/30
With 11 properties representing four internationally renowned brands – Sheraton, Westin, Luxury Collection and St. Regis – on four Hawaiian Islands, Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Hawaii offers the best hotel destinations for celebrating romance, reconnecting with family, focusing on business or launching an adventure. Classic land only offers include:
- 5 nights in Oahu at the Royal Hawaiian from $1989 (luxury) travel through 12/17/14.
- 5 night in Kauai at the St. Regis from $2140 (luxury) travel through 12/23/14.
- 5 night in Oahu at the Moana Surfrider, a West from $1759 (deluxe) travel through 12/25/14.
- 5 nights in Kauai at the Sheraton Kauai (deluxe) from $1139 travel through 12/25/14.
- 5 night in Big Island at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa (deluxe) from $849 travel through 12/25/14.
- 5 night in Maui at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa (deluxe) from $1219 travel through 12/25/14.
- 5 night in Oahu at the Sheraton Waikiki (deluxe) from $1359 travel through 12/25/14.
- 5 night in Maui at the Westin Kaanapali (luxury) from $1739 travel through 12/25/14.
- 5 night in Kauai at the Westin Princeville (deluxe) from $1689 travel through 12/25/14.
3. Delta Vacations offers up to $500 in air credits per booking and 5,000 extra bonus miles with an Aston Hotels and Resorts vacation to Hawaii. Book by 7/5 for travel through 10/31/14.
4. Book Your Own
- Travelocity – Take $100 off Flight + Hotel (Min. Spend $1,000) via promo: SUMMER100. Ends 8/31.
- Priceline – Name Your Own Price & Save up to 60% off Hotels!
Call or email me to inquire about booking your next Hawaiian vacation.