Thank you for everyone that joined our Hawaii online seminar hosted by myself and Penny from Norwegian Cruise Line. I hope you are excited to explore Hawaii via cruise. We have a special offer on our Hawaii group cruise!
As promised here is our special offer for the group cruise I am escorting.
Date: June 2, 2018 – June 9, 2018
Ship: Norwegian’s Pride of America
- June 2, 2018 Leave from Honolulu at 7 pm
- June 3 – Arrive in Maui at 8 am
- June 4 – Leave Maui at 6 pm
- June 5 – Dock in Hilo from 8 am to 6 pm
- June 6 – Dock in Kona from 7 am to 5:30 pm
- June 7 – Dock in Kauai at 10 am
- June 8 – Leave Kauai at 2 pm then cruise the Napali Coastline
- June 9 arrive in Honolulu at 7 am
Get inspired via this video:
We have special group rates for you.
- Inside cabins start at $1811 per person including the port taxes (based on double occupancy)
- Ocean view cabins start at $2031 per person including the port taxes. (based on double occupancy)
- Balcony cabins start at $2532 per person.
If you want to bring a 3rd or 4th person with you, there are reduced rates and they vary. Call me for pricing.
In addition you get your choice of 2 of these added amenities:
- Prepaid gratuities (1st and 2nd guests)
- Internet package – per cabin
- $50 per port shoreex credit – per cabin
- Dining package – 1st and 2nd guests
- 20 photo package – per cabin
- $75 onboard credit per cabin
And to sweeten the pot when you book by July 4th, 2017:
- Penny and myself are throwing in an additional $25 per cabin in onboard credits when you book an inside or ocean view cabin and $50 per cabin in onboard credits for a balcony cabin.
- Plus, chocolate covered pineapples in your cabin.
This is an amazing deal!
We also have payment plans available for you where you can make monthly payments.
In order to book, a deposit of $250 per person is required.
Final payment is due by 2/26/18.
In order to book, please fill out our secure, online booking form.
Make sure names submitted are exactly as they appear on your driver’s licenses for the adults.
In section 5 of the form – please specify which of the 2 choice items above you prefer.