Chilled Mango Gazpacho Recipe
by: James Babian
As shown on The Today Show
Makes 4 servings
• 2 cups fresh chopped mango
• 2 large yellow tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• 1 shallot
• 1/2 cup peeled and rough chopped cucumber
• 1/4 cup roughly chopped celery
• 2 lemons, juice squeezed
• 2 ounces extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and fresh black pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup each: Fine-diced avocado, cucumber, red bell pepper, cilantro leaves.
Combine all ingredients except olive oil in blender. Process until smooth by slowly adding oil.
Strain and refrigerate for two hours before serving.
Garnish with the fine-diced avocado, cucumber, red bell pepper and cilantro leaves.